CONDITIONS FOR TRANSFERS
a) All prices shown are retail, include GST and are shown in Australian Dollars.
b) Periodicially GoByron will have ‘specials’. There will be time frames on these ‘specials’ and limited numbers available. ‘Specials’ must be booked and paid for at time of booking and confirmed by us within 24 hours to guarantee that booking. We accept no responsibility for loss incurred due to cancellation in these circumstances. This clause applies to ‘specials’ only. See Item CANCELLATION POLICY for further information on ‘regular’ bookings.
c) We may have third parties involved in ‘special’ offers. You must check the third party provider to determine their terms and conditions that apply to the ‘special’.
SHUTTLE BUS TRANSFERS:
The Airport shuttle service operates on a SCHEDULE and does NOT MEET SPECIFIC FLIGHTS. We endeavour to adhere to scheduled departure times as notified on our website and booking confirmation emails, however, departure times are subject to amendment without notice. GoByron accepts no responsibility for inconvenience or additional costs incurred where departure times are altered for operational reasons. Travel times may vary due to traffic and weather conditions.
If your flight is DELAYED, CANCELLED or DIVERTED please contact GoByron immediately. If you fail to board the shuttle and have notified us of your delay, we may, at our discretion, transfer you to the next available service on the day. If your booking is for the last service of the day, or there are no available seats on later services, you will need to make your own way from the airport at your expense.
NO REFUNDS will be given on the day or CHANGES OF DATE of transfers allowed if you miss your shuttle as a result of delayed, cancelled or diverted flights or, fail to board for any other reason. You should contact your airline or travel insurer with any claims for reimbursement.
* Domestic Flights – Please allow at least 15 – 20 minutes for baggage collection.
* International Flights – Please allow at least 30 – 40 minutes for baggage collection and Customs and Immigration.
* Allow sufficient time to get to the airport meeting point.
* Luggage is limited to 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on item per person. Excess baggage will only be carried at the discretion of the GoByron driver. Passengers must label all luggage including full address. No responsibility is accepted by GoByron for loss or damage to luggage, personal and or valuable items.
* Due to Government regulation, the consumption of alcohol or smoking is illegal on coaches.
GoByron offers a door-to-door shuttle bus service to addresses in the Byron Bay Local area. This is strictly limited to addresses in Byron Bay town area, Sunrise, Suffolk Park and Ewingsdale on the eastern side of the highway. This door-to-door service also operates to Lennox Head township for the Ballina Airport shuttle ONLY. If you enter an address outside of these areas GoByron will meet/drop you at the nearest location within our service area. If you have any queries regarding the addresses for this service you must contact GoByron.
BOOKING CHANGES & CANCELLATION POLICY
* Changes to bookings, if requested more than 24 hours before scheduled departure, are generally allowed without penalty but GoByron reserves the right to re-assess the fare.
REFUNDS will only be made subject to the following terms (other than specified elsewhere):
A MINIMUM AUD $5 ADMINISTRATION FEE IS APPLICABLE TO ALL CANCELLATIONS.
* If you cancel more than 24 hours before scheduled departure we will refund the full fare less $5 administration fee.
* If you cancel less than 24 hours before scheduled departure but more than 12 hours we will refund 50% of the fare.
* NO REFUNDS AND/OR CHANGES will be allowed if a cancellation occurs WITHIN 12 HOURS of scheduled departure or if the passenger fails to board the shuttle bus (as noted elsewhere).
These terms and conditions may be subject to change without further notice.